login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

new★★Some Of Most Favorite for Life/Self~ Acceptance&Self Love

Vironika-Tugaleva_04_mini-1024x1024.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Today I listen to my heart's messages as though all depended on it (often it does!)

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

    • -I Am allowing myself to Be whatever I enjoy feeling. I do this simply and powerfully by doing more of what works in my life…

Universe-Has-Your-Back-Cards_Page_32.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Affirmations

12039710_10153712833623707_6172413870341957025_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQlpO0Q7Arkj4gPWrIhEocUgtUH-1YouQH_qFi3B3y7mmmkoF2d9x9x5Wreie2RvzEE&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=f3deb16df6e44b8fd582cb263fdc5d28&oe=5E536DBF

I love how my mind is constantly creating optimistic

 and positive thoughts

 all day long about everything I do

Inspiration from my soul fills my life in ways which create perfectly

 

I go to the inner place where there is no challenge,

and abide in the consciousness of peace joy.

 

I love how all clocks run at perfect speed for me.

 

I have an enormous capacity for re-building, restoring, transcending.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

dreams-do-come-true-quote.jpg

Courage-Quote-for-TC-.png

I appreciate the positive energy I Am, and soulful thoughts which are the awesome byproduct

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content