Hello! Finish this:I will take care of myself by_____.
|
In response to cuqui's post: Hi cuqui-sending my best out to you. What an awesome thread way back from 2010! Very inviting to my spirit(: love, selfcare (aka sacred care, aka AWP, aka appreciating) |
I will take care of myself by allowing my daily routines to be ongoing for what I value most Enjoying WRITING daily..., and my self compassion.
|
|
|
|
|
I Am living a Divine plan
what a lovely idea for a thread ,thank you Cuqui for creating it and SC for bumping it up.
here goes
" I will take care of myself bykeeping warm ,eating the best I can ,resting and doing jobs ,staying hopeful and being grateful for family ,friends and our home"
In response to flowergirl's post:
been awhile since I have visited here... Though glad its here and came across it(:
here goes mine for this eve
I will take care of myself by enjoying being home after a full day out at work & quick shopping trip
I will take a look at the good food I've been purchasing & decide what meals I will soon create(:
I will enjoy doing some mindless & mindful things tonight(:
I will enjoy some fun tv shows and get a good nights sleep to be very rested for Mon at work.
I love feeling rested.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I will take care of myself by giving of myself to my immediate family.
Family is a large part of my self.
I will take care of myself by being aware of what matters to me and acting on what creates the more of what is needed.

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
