Remember the days you prayed for the things you have now.” Andy Frisella

artist: Diane Tunnell >artist-link

Brain wave tests prove that when we use positive words, our "feel good" hormones flow. Positive self-talk releases endorphins and serotonin in our brain, which then flow throughout our body, making us feel good. These neurotransmitters stop flowing when we use negative words. - Ruth Fishel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Can we reframe a negative sounding word to give positive energy?
Sure we can!
Let me try:When I feel helpless I remember I AM powerful. When I feel weak I remember I AM strong.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Change your thoughts and you change your world. - Norman Vincent Peale
Change your thinking, change your life. - Ernest Holmes
Man can change his conditions by changing his words. - Florence Scovel Shinn
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
As you think, so shall you be. - Dr Wayne Dyer
Listen to your I AM’s. You are your I AM’s - the ones you feel in your gut.
- Thomas D Willhite
An affirmation is almost like a mantra. It does not really matter if what you are affirming is not totally true as yet. By repeating an affirmation over and over again, it becomes embedded in the subconscious mind, and eventually it becomes your reality. - Stuart Wilde
Any thought that is passed on to the subconscious often enough and convincingly enough is finally accepted. - Robert Collier
|
“TODAY I CHOOSE EASE OF LOVING, EASE OF PEACEFULNESS & JOYFULNESS WHICH ALWAYS IS IN THE MIDST”
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content