login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

new★★Affirmation Videos

Join me and affirm what you love with an affirmation video

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to Selfcare:I Like Right Now♡˚'s post: Good stuff 

enter the heart , you could win a prize

I think this video is a great way to begin and end one’s day. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to D Enterprise's post: In response to Poppy's post: 

glad you like(:

It was a favorite of mine... I believe it still is. That's a good idea Poppy...I will include it regularly.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Here are some others you may like.. that I've begun to listen to again. 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content