login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Wishes...

What do you wish you were better at? : )

healthy eating

Great thread-idea!

I wish I was better at making myself want to get 8 hours of sleep every night(: While I do go make it happen on most nights..I occasionally end up enjoying any leisure time I can find.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Hi! I wish I was better at managing my time.No matter how much I try It seems I never have enough time to do or finish some things that I want to do. I find myself most of the time mulit tasking & rushing.. How do some of you do it? I often wonder how other people especially for example: doctors, & Lawyers with so much work do it? How do they manage to fit others things in their lives? Any tips?( I am a single person.) P.S. Happy St. Patricks day! : )

Hmmm…I would like to improve my negative self talk :).

I believe we can achieve what we wish.

…What makes you different, makes you beautiful…

I wish be good at getting things done.
Have been undoing things for a while :)

In response to cuqui’s post:
I have exactly the same problem at work. I clock in at 2.30pm for four hours work but always seem to be clocking out after 6.30pm. I wish I could go a whole week doing exactly four hours a day rather than going over my time

enjoy life!

My wishes are for everyone on bmindful community to have fun, sunny filled days full of love, happiness,and peace.knowing that nothing is impossible for those who believe!To know that God is always near you and that you can always come to Him anytime and anyplace.Go on talk to him like a friend don’t be afraid.Let it all out.Trust Him.He only has good and beautiful things for you.As you do you will begin to have a wonderful relationship with Him.And before you know it those wishes can turn into MIRACLES! I amen that. :) Have a great and bless week bmindful community! (((HUGS)))

I would like to be better at singing and sewing & designing clothes. I’d like to put more people ahead of myself, the opposite oh what my parents showed me. I don’t want to be a douch bag!

I like people. I like talking to them. There are many beautiful people with different shapes, sizes and colors. I have little hearing. It is so quiet and distance all around me from other people. I feel lonely. I wish for a mutual friend so I can grow with and someone who has so much to offer in return. I can do the same.

I wish to be better at creating awesome  new routines.

I wish to create a book of routines and revise regularly to allow for every wonderful thing I truly desire/need that will result in ease in creating major changes I am very interested in.

eb77864792ab11f2e1577f5395196558--law-of-attraction-quotes-hicks-law-of-attraction.jpg

9a50697bb989de59869accd8989b1057--louise-hay-in-my-life.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I wish to desire to spend more time creating my home the way I want. I don't want to be thinking: I wish I was anywhere else doing something I want or need that feels more valuable 

I want to make friends with time again.

I want to see housework as functional exercising, creativity, creating wonderful things for myself and lil' family unit.

I will feel my way into my new routines and allow time to be my friend.

75f016d6bc96ae6eb2e53dccde469572.jpg

51wd70FOynL.jpg

I actually enjoy my place and would love to see the changes I would like to create.

37321e401ead1520de37a9db9b71800a--attraction-quotes-law-of-attraction.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I wish I was better at eating more frequently. 9569743.jpg?349I ...love how that regulates my blood sugar.

tumblr_og2ybo9c131uuq1boo1_1280.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content