
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
Getters generally don't get happiness; givers get it. Simply give others a bit of yourself. - Charles H Burr
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
All my life, I have made it complicated , but it’s so simple. I love when I love. And when I love, I am myself’ Hugh Prather
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I appreciate the pace
I have chosen to live,
in the space and time
I have chosen to love.
selfcare
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi