💛💕ahhh momentum 🌈Ease,Joy & Safety are Mine 🌈
Posted on 16/03/2010. Last edited on 03/11/2017.
This thread are ways you will love yourself and why.
- I love myself because there is no one that will spend as much time with me more than me.
- I love myself because I am my biggest investment.
- I love myself because without me I cannot relate to anything, not even the God of my understanding.
- Everything else will come and go, but I will be here with me for as long as I AM.
- I am very deserving of the best, and wait for no one else to decide my worth.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
bbirishbug
Posted on 16/03/2010.
I need to take care of myself spriritually and physicly because i’m a wonderful living breathing creature of God.
Love affirmations
The Love Now Challenge
Love Threads
Love Your Child
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
cuqui
Posted on 16/03/2010.
Thank – you Laurie for sharing the Ralph Marston “ It’s your life” etc… Will check the others later on! : )
bbirishbug
Posted on 17/03/2010.
I love your thoughts Laurie!! It makes those that feel like giving up something to look forward to..
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content