The other day I was concerned about something that I knew I needed to have a sense of urgency.
A word came to me...
and I repeated it like a mantra -
.. and Before long the thoughts that challenged my belief of what I desired flipped in a powerfully good way.

The new thoughts which followed by morning
got me back on track!
Feel free to post a word or 2... that assist you today
thread-★★ YES!!! a positive roll
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi