login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

new★★ Feel Good Right Now!!♡ pg1{add what you♡}

876066827b401d097f9216c6fc9105e1--inspirational-thoughts-positive-thoughts.jpg

Ready? Feel Good Right Now!!♡ pg1{add what you♡} {Allowing & Choice}

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  →   Love just IS →  I love what is!→   My heart is light. I expect joyfulness in everyone and everything

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  I think, therefore I am creative and highly functional in areas that move me progressively in  directions I love.  →  

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

→   Today I live from my soul.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

→   I love how my My heart is light. →  I love how  I am now  feeling  more alert, more refreshed, more calm, complete, focused, strong and healthy.  → It is great how my mind  now expects superb health, my body experiences it.

 

 

→ Wow, my health, energy, and vitality have noticeably increased in very desirable ways→

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  →   My faith operates in at least five levels: faith in Higher Power, I call God, faith in myself, faith in this moment, faith in others, and faith in tomorrow or the future.

 

thread

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  →   I live in the present and my thoughts which visit the future are pleasing

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

        →   I have faith in my confidence and confidence in my faith

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

                    →   I am whole,perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious and happy.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

→   I radiate health, happiness, prosperity, and peace of mind.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  →   I am Able, Accepting, Calm, and Caring

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am healthy and deserve the 
benefits of a healthy lifestyle.
"Miss Inspiration"

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

→   I feel more alert, more refreshed, more calm, complete, focused, strong and healthy.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

                    →   As I strengthen my body, I strengthen my confidence and self-esteem 

       →   Fruits and vegetables taste better than I ever remembered!  →   My mind expects superb health, my body experiences it.→ My health, energy, and vitality are increasing in wonderful ways everyday.→   I am constantly enjoying a feeling of well being.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  →   I am filled with energy to do my activities in my life.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  →   I am my best friend, and I never let me down.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  →   I love how my path, my pace, and my process have my perfect specifications for all my needs.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

→   I Am capable! I Am Wise! I am elevated and invigorated! I am unrestricted and productive!

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  →   All clocks run at perfect speed for me.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

→   I dance myself awake and alive. 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

→   I live the Life I love and love the Life I live

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  →   I exude love, kindness, wisdom, light, and joy.

→    My energy is vibrant, happy and clear.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 →   I think, therefore I am creative.  →   My mind is responding to Good cues.

  →   I AM PROSPERING NOW!

  →   I'm an exceptional person just like you... who deserves exceptional prosperity.  →   Being myself involves no risks. It is my ultimate truth, and I live it fearlessly.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

I am Divinely guided and supported in my journey.

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

 

 

I allow my life to be what I want with sheer comfort

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

 

I ALLOW MY LIFE TO BE GOOD

 

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

With sound alignment, I experience buoyancy.

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

 

Wealth is pouring into my life.

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

 

I have abundant energy, vitality and well-being.

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

 

I perform all tasks with energy and enthusiasm.

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

 

I am walking in a new level of confidence 

 

 

 

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

→   I love how we hold one another in the highest self esteem.  

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

 

→   I RADIATE LOVE, CONFIDENCE AND BEAUTY

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

 

  →   I am at peace. I trust in the process of life

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

  →   My life is blossoming  →   I am fit, healthy and vibrant  →   My life is full of fun, play and silliness  →   My life works beautifully

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content