login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Listen...

What is your intuition,your inner being saying to you today?

I have more nightmares because i’m intuitive, but also because i’m sensative. I need to work on my sensativity some how..????????

Today she is telling me that I made the right decision, for me, by ending a relationship that was ‘missing something.’ Grief is natural and has to run its course before I can move on. I’m proud that I followed my intution and made the choice for me.

…What makes you different, makes you beautiful…

To learn to sloooooow down.

My inner being is saying-keep on keeping on... All is well, just keep doing my part... and trust my journey.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content