login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Today'sGrateful,Appreciative,Loving,Joyful-Affirmations♡˚

Please share an affirmation which resonates with your loving kind spirit

and choose to take yourself

to the energetic heights you love♡˚

related threads in process

thread★★Harmonious Affirmations...1

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

    • -With renewed hope and gratitude, I remember there is a divine order underlying all life. I know I Am experiencing BEAUTIFULLY PERFECT Highest Good.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

      • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am serene in this cycle, there is no end to it.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

    • -I gratefully replenish my mind, body, and soul.I choose to focus on all the positive and amazing things in my life, each and everyday

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

    • -I stay in the Light of gratitude

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Image result for night night affirmation

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Image result for night night affirmation

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

ESSENCE-Affirmation-10-Heart-Centeredness.png?gid=1

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content