

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Grateful for this moment, this day, my life.
Grateful for the big stuff... my health, my hubby, my home, my work & my friends and all I call my family
Grateful for all the miscellaneous that shows up everywhere... the beautiful rainbow and cloud formation on the way to work yesterday
the laughter at work
grateful for all of the people I come in contact with daily and the smiles and sentiment we share
the beautiful breakfast my hubby made for me today
grateful to be grateful and the joy it brings
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Grateful for another opportunity with this brand new day for brand new wonderful experiences
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am grateful that today I will work-doing things I in love..which beautifully allows much enjoyment, peacefulness,playfulness, laughter, loving-kindness and productivity ease
I am grateful for my days off doing things...in love which beautifully allows much enjoyment, peacefulness,playfulness,laughter, loving-kindness and productivity ease.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
I am grateful for affirmations and for all who use them, that will use them and oh yes... THAT I CONSISTENTLY USE THEM JOYOUSLY! |
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
I am grateful for this day to build on my emotions of joy, satisfaction & abundance of mastery. |
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
With all that's going on in the world at the moment, let's not forget
Now, there's something to be grateful for :)
Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true
In response to Mr Brightside's post:
I am grateful you posted & sure I would be smiling w/ delight & gratitude/ though the pic vanishd. So I will use my grateful imagination & smile about this anyway (:
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Today I am grateful I can do my day with complete ease … and choose to
believe all else that is possible & coming up is filled with ease & relaxation too
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi