Outdoors
I love the sun,
I love the sky,
I love the wind
That whistles by.
I love the grass,
I love the flowers,
I love the cool
Refreshing showers.
I love the snow,
I love the trees,
I love the Summer’s
Cooling breeze.
I love the rain
That pours and pours.
I love most every-
Thing outdoors.
by Vivian G. Gouled
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Mr Brightside
Posted on 06/08/2019.

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true
Mr Brightside
Posted on 08/08/2019.

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Nancee1953
Posted on 22/10/2019.
I Love candlelight at night.....

Nancee1953
Posted on 22/10/2019.

I Love the sweet scent of flowers in the air.
Love -oh yes! Thank you, Life is a dance!!
&
Thank you Nancee!!!!!
love the energy of what we love and all
that shows up....
love Teatulia tea

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I love creating new affirmations which emerge from my soul:I love how I allow my joy within to refresh itself with each new moment.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I love pictures of flowers with colors I am loving even more in each fresh new moment.



BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
♡ ˚ choosing well
Posted on 18/05/2022.
I love vegan desserts that are delicious and ... somewhat nutritious(: Of course nutritious is important...(: though I'm loving 2 vegan desserts right now that make me almost drool lol
|
Cado java frozen dessert from avocado.
|
|

|
|
and

|
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
Mr Brightside
Posted on 18/05/2022.
In response to ♡ ˚Spacious Happier Beautiful Energy's post:
As a vegetarian of about 35 years I'm all up for vegan desserts, I'm drooling just looking at them LOL
Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true
♡ ˚ choosing well
Posted on 18/05/2022.
In response to Mr Brightside's post:
Glad to hear of your drool too (:
Nothing like a good food drool lol
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
Mr Brightside
Posted on 18/05/2022.
In response to ♡ ˚Spacious Happier Beautiful Energy's post:
LOL :)
Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true
♡ ˚ choosing well
Posted on 19/05/2022.
I love
every
memory,
because somehow there is love everywhere.
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
Mr Brightside
Posted on 19/05/2022.
Man, I love this quote, like possibly the best advice ever given LOL

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true
♡ ˚ choosing well
Posted on 19/05/2022.
In response to Mr Brightside's post:
I wholeheartedly agree with that beautiful advice.
No need to get tangled up in other people’s stuff … when creating and allowing joy is so valuable to one’s life and all else that arises.
thanks Mr Brightside. You always have a bright side, and that is awesome.
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
♡ ˚ choosing well
Posted on 20/05/2022.
Music.
Its pretty amazing, when you find the music that sparks your inner turn table … how it can ‘change everything’
yup, I am loving some music(:
How about you?
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
Mr Brightside
Posted on 20/05/2022.
In response to ♡ ˚Ease Peace & Kindness's post:
Ok, I'll bite LOL
Let's have some Pokey, YAAH
Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true
♡ ˚ choosing well
Posted on 24/05/2022.
In response to Mr Brightside's post:
glad to have you post music!
I love hearing music others love
I love hear what others enjoy so much.
It is such a wonderful thing to share our joy!
here is a cute one from a 5 year old
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LdRdCvLf81I
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hW4woWfyLTM
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
♡ ˚ choosing well
Posted on 24/05/2022.
I love this superfood
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HuX0c-6-As4
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
♡ ˚ choosing well
Posted on 28/05/2022.
I love feeling great in my home.
Today I love all that I need to do to give myself the results I am looking for.
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content