|
Tranquility
|

|
|
Clarity
|

|
|
Peace
|
Daily Serenity -Love the peace and stillness of the moment.
|
|
Beingness
|
Taking time for this is truly one of my favorite things!
|
|
Soul
|
Feel free to share.,
|
|
Desire
|
blessings, selfcare
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Today I allow moments which give my spirit the perfection of the moment as it is. Just being is serene.
Peace.
Feeling what I like
Looking where I enjoy seeing
Allowing what is
Breathing in and out
Focusing on my breath
Continuous flow of surrender

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi