{intro coming soon}
thread-Peaceful Easy Feelings-join me!
thread-For Our Desires&Successes {mantras, quotes & affirmations}
-
-
-
Before Work- Allowing Your Loving Self & Your Higher&HigherVibes
related thread(1) -Home From Your Full-Day -And Loving Your Higher&HigherVibes
-
related thread!(2)-Affirmations -Trust Your Daily Loving Energy
affirmations & related posts/threads in process...feel free to share anytime


-
I have the uncanny ability to fully engage in the pleasures of life with childlike fun and joy.
-
-
I routinely create and ingest delicious nutritious meals with much joy.
"Love radiates from deep within me. It spreads like the rays of the sun to everyone who I meet today. I give love and I receive love. I breathe in love with each breath. I speak love with my words. I feel love in my heart. I create love. I am empowered by the love within me. I see love everywhere around me. I live in this love.
I AM LOVE
"My heart is overflowing with bliss. I openly express this bursting joy within me and I follow that passion in everything. I trust my passion and the topics that make me feel driven and alive. I follow this path without fear. I feel motivated and inspired now. I feel this energizing fire within me as my passion for life grows more and more each day.
-
-
I am Passionate."


-

-
-
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
















