login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JULY 2019 Joyous Daily Intentions

Please Share Your Joyous Intention With Me(:1560629647376

I Am living a Divine plan

Today I am joy through and through and easily create opportunities for others to be their joyous happy selves.

I Am living a Divine plan

Today my heart is creatively kind with everyone I interact with. I find ways to enjoy, be enjoyed and allow big beautiful heartfelt smiles from the inside out!

Today is a fun day -all day long. 

Today I am efficient, thorough and lots of fun.

I Am living a Divine plan

My Joyous Intention

Today is the best day of my life because I claim it as so

I try & I enjoy my experience 

I give because I AM love 

I receive because I value and  respect all that made me a recipient 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

My joyous intention is

i take good care of myself 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content