login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★mindfulness caring

cfa94f97a348a6434f88086fa0ba46ae--quotes-about-holidays-caregiver-quotes.jpg4dcbbd7950dada094bcc65f827bbd178--good-ideas-good-advice.jpg

0ddd5df60f7789366f0220cb81745e0c--i-will-wise-words.jpg2bc2b2fb051a4edd69e289d29ec83fe3--tgif-quotes-a-quotes.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

When I encounter another I always smile with my eyes and focus my attention entirely on them. I try to always listen before speaking, and treat them with respect and acceptance. I call it being kind and I think it is the greatest gift one can give. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post:

Beautiful, Poppy. Thank you.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to Poppy's post: 

There is such diversity and so many individuals to serve at work... I have opportunities to witness this very much -there.

I believe the way to nurture our own souls with Greater love... is to remember others.Kindness goes beyond personalities... It is love.

When engaged this way-one doesn't notice personalities(:

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

4 Questions

1. Do you see me?

2. Do you care that I’m here?

3. Am I enough for you, or do you need me to be better in some way?

4. Can I tell that I’m special to you by the way that you look at me?

 

Whether it's your kids, your colleagues, your partner, or really anyone in your community, when someone feels genuinely appreciated by you, it’s because you treat them in such a way that affirmatively answers each question pretty consistently.  It's because when you look at them, you actually take the time to see them. 

Author Unknown

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post:

this is awesome.

I know I will save this!

thank you!

31e3bbccc7a9911b9b6b5c132d0721f3--hugs-for-you-sending-hugs.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

2c10d2a01d69f193b4fca651c0238790.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content