
“Why do I always know
in advance that TODAY
is going to work out so well
in only
the best of ways?”




“Everything I loved
about yesterday was beautiful,
and today I’m looking forward to a day of beauty all its own.
Thank you Thank you Thank You”

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
“I live and enjoy fully this peaceful, loving, harmonious present moment.”

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
“I love how discernment arrives only with peace and harmony. I appreciate today's
peaceful loving discernment.”

“My discernment, my direction, and my focus is clear; and I know the choices to make”

“With Great appreciation I live well today!”
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
“I Am brilliant on the basics.”

“Today is an ingenious day where my good energies are spontaneous,my plans are planned, and my action delivers in increasingly helpful ways.”

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
“I am drenched in harmonious peaceful joyous creativity.”
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
“My deepest part of my soul’s desires are in my grasp.”

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content