login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★No Such Thing As Too Much Gratitude {gratitude & joy}

f3b57db2a79f7d381e88bad69a1cb036--gratitude-journals-gratitude-quotes.jpg

“Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation”. — Brian Tracy7101ff47f6697e3a5f9d50343ca5e5f6--gratitude-quotes-grateful-heart.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

0b6b8aa0f74492dd27e51fad41e35b3f--attitude-of-gratitude-gratitude-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

c9743a3194d14f423f7b7b0c8ae5ee6e--spiritual-sayings-attitude-of-gratitude.jpg

count my blessings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

When you are infinitely indebted for your body, for knowledge, for things you have received, and for you own life, then you bask in the abundance of the creator ~ Sri Sri Ravi Shankar

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

We are creating a positive self to share with others in the universe. 

In response to leader1's post:

Hi leader1!

You know I read your post more than once... because it felt like something more than I was truly grasping. 

I then thought about how affirmations and other wonderfully positive and thoroughly helpful things have been progressively making an awesome difference each day.

I thought about how days at work could be thought of ...as long hours of doing and/ interacting with others -as  bit much...

and...how it really has

turned into beautiful opportunities to give... and give better and better each day.

Your statement... though sounding simple is a truly a daily blessing.

We are creating a positive self to share with others in the universe. 

grateful!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Feel indebted. Feel grateful.Then abundance grows ~ Sri Sri Ravi Shankar

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Today I feel indebted to my parents. 

It took a life time to feel like 'I had come in to my own' 

I'm glad I have learned and felt all I have 'on my own' ... though I'm fully aware of what I have gained from the wisdom and love of my parents.

Thank you Mom and Dad.

You will always be remembered with my whole heart!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Selfcare-LivingLifeOfEase's post:

As I continue on with this day I am saying Thank you, Thank You Thank You!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Feeling gratitude for my health and grateful for trust which helps me to release!

The more I release, the stronger and the closer I experience the freedom and joy of gratitude!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Grateful for a joyful spirit!

Grateful for all that I am experiencing and all that I allow, enabling me, furthering my growth in kindness, compassion and harmlessness.

I am really grateful that I am open to seeing things without my filter. In doing so, I open myself to new learning, to new perceptions, and to new contribution. My appreciation is expanding... and so is my ability to release fear, release dogma and have freedom to move beyond what I know myself to be, to be unlimited. To be like water, spirit, the wind, poetry, and to be a light, moving, swirling and in rhythm with joy, peace and abundance...

Celebrating making healthy choices!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi's post:

love this!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

great great quote!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

great great quote!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content