This thread is geared to allowing yourself to be your peaceful
self no matter what the circumstances are w/ people, places & things
Our uniqueness, our individuality, and our life experience molds us into fascinating beings. I hope we can embrace that. I pray we may all challenge ourselves to delve into the deepest resources of our hearts to cultivate an atmosphere of understanding, acceptance, tolerance, and compassion. We are all in this life together. Linda Thompson





BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
Please feel the peace to share what you love(:
|
 |
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


_______________
I follow my own heart,
not the expectations of others.
I love the person that I am and the person
I am becoming.
Life doesn’t have to
be perfect to be beautiful.
I allow myself to love who I am, not who I think I should be.

→ I succeed with ease → My mind is filled with peace → I love how I feel the words of this current experience of my Spirit place . → I joyfully embrace the golden opportunities of each day, co-creating with God for the highest good. → Divine energy flows through me with every breath I take. →I love how deep breaths feel from this spirit place I Am.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi