login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★MORE ABSOLUTE FAVORITE Quotes (and comment if you like)

“Each moment is just what it is. It might be the only moment of our life; it might be the only strawberry we’ll ever eat. We could get depressed about it, or we could finally appreciate it and delight in the preciousness of every single moment of our life.” – Pema Chödrön

“Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness. Concerning all acts of initiative (and creation): that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves too. All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one’s favor all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance, which no man could have dreamed would have come his way. Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now.”―William Hutchison Murray 

I Am living a Divine plan

r5py1r9.jpg

th?id=OIP.KSfesuUjMHGGCBHt6gcwtwHaHa

light-is-to-darkness-what-love-is-to-fear-marianne-williamson.jpg

“Happiness is strange; it comes when you are not seeking it. When you are not making an effort to be happy, then unexpectedly, mysteriously, happiness is there, born of purity, of a loveliness of being.”
― Jiddu Krishnamurti

Without leaps of imagination or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all is a form of planning. 

Gloria Steinem

The soul unfolds itself, like a lotus of countless petals.

Kahlil Gibran

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Identification with your mind creates an opaque screen of concepts, labels, images, words, judgments, and definitions that blocks all true relationship. It comes between you and yourself, between you and your fellow man and woman, between you and nature, between you and God. It is this screen of thought that creates the illusion of separateness, the illusion that there is you and a totally separate "other." You then forget the essential fact that, underneath the level of physical appearances and separate forms, you are one with all that is. Eckhart Tolle

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content