Quotes and Affirmations About Happiness...1

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I live in the present and my thoughts which visit the future are pleasing
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
With renewed hope and gratitude, I remember there is a divine order underlying all life. I know I Am experiencing my highest good.
-
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


“You were born with potential. You were born with goodness and trust. You were born with ideals and dreams. You were born with greatness. You were born with wings. You are not meant for crawling, so don’t. You have wings. Learn to use them and fly.” Rumi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ My grateful heart recharges my soul and revitalizes my body.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi