login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Increase Intentions -Increase What You Value

This thread is for multiple intentions for the day.

I hesitated creating this thread because when I create 'just' 1 intention -the day was beyond an answered prayer. There is always flow and a harmony that defies adequate words!

Going to try it anyway(:

I have a feeling if I desire something 'better'-even if I can't find the words... possibilities are wonderful.

Join me if you desire(:

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Today is an ingenious day where my energies are spontaneous, my plans are planned and my action delivers in increasingly helpful ways. 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content