login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★ ★ More Daily Affirmations

We have many affirmation daily threads... Well that makes sense! Lots of days and lots of affirmations.

Join In whenever you'd like(:

 

My vital energy resurfaces naturally. I am comforted by my breathing. Every part of my body is energized when I breathe.

It is easy to hold myself accountable because I trust myself.

I can change anything I want about my self or life any time I choose.

 
I Am healthy as never before, that I am now.

I AM TRULY grateful for everything that I have NOW!!

.

Everything keeps working out for my Highest Good!

  →   Today I am revising and reframing my goals to be in absolute sync with my present moment

  →   Now I am more thankful and my vision for living has opened up more beautifully!

→   Ease is how I travel, aligned with my most optimal direction and highest values is how I arrive.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  →   I am resourceful; I am inventive, enterprising and capable

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I made the perfect choice to dwell in peace, appreciation and freedom!

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

      • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Inspiration from my soul fills my life in ways which create perfectly.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ  I efficiently transition into each new activity, fully knowing and trusting that my consciousness will adapt, overcome, and enjoy each present circumstance.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content