I Am present as purpose raising my inner experience and the quality of my inspired actions.
{inspired from works of Joseph Naft}link
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I Am present as purpose raising my inner experience and the quality of my inspired actions.
{inspired from works of Joseph Naft}link
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In response to Selfcare-LivingLifeOfEase's post:
I love the work of Joseph Naft, and how his words
helped to inspire an affirmation for me which spoke to my soul greatly!
Thank you Joseph Naft for continuing such awesome work
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi