

The true object of all human life is play. ~G.K. Chesterton
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


The true object of all human life is play. ~G.K. Chesterton
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Today -I am off from work, catching up with myself and my 'things to do'...
though listening to my lil' self is vital to being true to myself.

So I ask myself the basics....
And I listen.
And I have fun with it all, and take great care of me... and all the things my lil' self care shares.
She loves for me to pay good attention.

I am looking forward to it all...
We will have fun, and be so good to one another ...





BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi