BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Today has been a really good day. I lived the day in a way that served myself and others.
Today I will enjoy my rest I will now take.
Did I mention, I love rest? (:
I appreciate my sense of humor {even if I am the only one laughing}
If others laugh I love how I can't help but giggle louder
I appreciate how I pace myself {no matter how many times I take a break}
I appreciate where i am in my life {wherever I am , because I Am there and I am never alone}
I appreciate how I allow things to move in harmonious ways, even when I sense a lack of peace 'out there' somewhere.
I appreciate the power of prayer {always knowing the Good is always here}
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi