What is your favorite thing to do when you want to unwind?
I like to unwind in different ways: A)Coming home putting on my comfy,all natural cotton/bamboo pj’s,B)putting on some soothing music,C)reading a book, that includes the Bible or a magazine,D)loading a movie in my blu ray disc player,E)taking a warm bath or shower with some special soap or bath/shower product,F)putting natural scented candles around my home,G)closing my eyes and breathing slowing in and out,H)having a special food treat,I)drinking tea or coffee(I have different kinds that I am trying.)J)looking out from all the windows in my home I see the beautiful view of the river and the whole downtown area,(It looks like a beautiful art painting especially in the evening when all the lights are on.)K)going on inspirational sites especially,“bmindful“L)going for a walk letting the mind unwind and enjoying nature. : )

In response to Nancee1953's post:
love that flip flop state of mind!!![]()

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”
In response to midnight express's post:
listened to just a few moments of this. Thank you Midnight Express.
Its a keeper!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
As never before, with every breath I take, I Am allowing beautiful feelings of freedom into my life.
→ I am calm and serene, like a feather floating on a breeze.
I love lots of things.... one favorite thing is my love for quotes, related images and
affirmations. {surprised?}
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Meditation
Reading
Listening to music
Writing
Enjoyable videos, movie or an old tv show
Easy communication with an enjoyable person /
words are few though meaningful
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Unwinding is staying in the moment
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Allowing peace to grow into more peace is the most expansive way I know to unwind .
I believe it is a progressive inner outer approach to a good life .
Ahhh
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

.gif)