💛💕ahhh momentum 🌈Ease,Joy & Safety are Mine 🌈
Posted on 10/04/2019. Last edited on 09/12/2022.
I lol where I work -when those I work with say 'back in the day' because I work with such a dverse group...that back in the day is relative and often taken for granted ... what it means to everyone.
So whether your back in the day is 5 yrs or 50 ... share your back in the day tunes(:
There are lots of 'old' threads with 'older' music... though many links are broken.
And it was just time, feel free to join in...{this thread is just getting started-have fun with me!}
Whether you start out with easy listening, jazz, love songs, ballads, country rock, soul, funkadelic... any kind of rock and roclll... no matter-
There are decades of variety and talent!
I have a feeling this is going to be a beautifully long thread! Yes!
thread created by SRWE- Music Challenge - Lists of Really Good Songs
thread/selfcare -sharing (basically) Instrumental Music...1
thread/selfcare- music
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Gerry Rafferty-
Right Down The Line
I did not know this was played by Carlos Santana's brother Jorge
Song-Malo-Suavecito
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Steely Dan
Home At Last 1977
Steely Dan
Do It Again 1972
Steely Dan
Dirty Work 1972
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
1975
the next one is a favorite of mine!
post-Music Challenge
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
💛💕ahhh momentum 🌈Ease,Joy & Safety are Mine 🌈
Posted on 10/04/2019. Last edited on 11/04/2019.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
💛💕ahhh momentum 🌈Ease,Joy & Safety are Mine 🌈
Posted on 10/04/2019. Last edited on 12/04/2019.
1970
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
💛💕ahhh momentum 🌈Ease,Joy & Safety are Mine 🌈
Posted on 10/04/2019. Last edited on 12/04/2019.
1975
~
1977
hard to find early Supertramp music because of the split up -the main singers.
Supertramp -will always bring back positive memories for me.
I remember seeing them in concert in 77 when they received keys to city I lived in.
Heard Rick Davies health may not be ok.
best to you Rick. You are loved, and appreciated and believing in your best.
blessings!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BrightAngel
Posted on 11/04/2019.
Cant resist adding stephen bishop “on and on”
https://youtu.be/3oByMiF4hPg
I love me some wayback music!
In response to BrightAngel's post :Thank you!
love that you've joined in BrightAngel...!!
& loving Srephen Bishop's On and On song!
...and love that you love 'way back' music too!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BrightAngel
Posted on 11/04/2019.
i confess, I also have a soft spot for Hall & Oates! Private Eyes is the first one that comes to mind. :)
VIDEO
BrightAngel
Posted on 11/04/2019.
More Stephen Bishop outta me! :
BrightAngel
Posted on 11/04/2019.
Here’s some kenny loggins from the Wayback files.
He has such a pretty voice! :)
BrightAngel
Posted on 11/04/2019.
I remember thinking this was the prettiest song! I think this was 1983.
BrightAngel
Posted on 11/04/2019.
Ive always liked Michael mcDonald’s voice. It is like butter to my ears! (Wait, that sounds stupid. Ears don’t eat butter!)
BrightAngel
Posted on 11/04/2019.
I remember loving this one as well. Yes, that’s michael mcdonald on backup vocals! <3
BrightAngel
Posted on 11/04/2019.
What a beautiful voice outta this guy as well! I just can’t get enough of those smooth, buttery voices.
Here’s a clip of “Can you woo woo woo”, with cliff and claire huxtable clapping along. Two waybacks for the price of one!
BrightAngel
Posted on 11/04/2019.
All Michael McDonald, All the Time!
BrightAngel
Posted on 11/04/2019.
I didn’t get to experience this song the first time (either I wasn’t born yet, or something!), but if i just get into the wayback machine, I can listen to it! :)
BrightAngel
Posted on 11/04/2019.
In real life, I actually live with a musician! how crazy is that?
But here’s some buttery smooth christopher cross vocals! I’m taking a sound bath.
This is awesome! Loving hearing your thoughts and back in the day music!
How fortunate you are to have a musical artist live with you!
You get a wonderful live sound regularly!
.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BrightAngel
Posted on 13/04/2019.
Adding in a favorite from captain and tenille! For whatever reason, i REALLY remember the captain and tenille songs from my toddler and pre-school years — hearing those songs playing in the next room over when my parents had company over. <3
In response to BrightAngel's post :
nice one!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in !
Related Content