What’s your weirdest habit?
💛💕ahhh momentum 🌈Ease,Joy & a hefty level of Safety are Mine 🌈
Posted on 26/02/2010. Last edited on 27/02/2010.
In response to cuqui’s post:
The way I study is probably weird to someone somewhere(:
I tape my notes or books..and listen to them,until it becomes less foreign.
It is especially good, when I feel antsy about learning a ridiculous amount of info, not knowing what I will be tested on.
When I have a lot on my plate, have come home from a long day of work, and need to study for something somewhere..I can sleep learn my tapes.
When I’m done I feel like I wrote the book myself..and also can create ideas beyond info I need; becoming more of a critical thinker.Then I redo notes in short question and answer flashcard form.
It made me go from an average student to an A student..
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi