login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Most Meaningful Questions Of Yours For You

We are constantly asking ourselves questions..Some questions are more meaningful than others..Yet we attempt to answer every question we ask..Sometimes lengthy or short…and sometimes intermittent and never ending. Sometimes we answer our questions with more questions, or frustration, or irritation or a smile of approval… let’s talk questions

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I happily stumbled across bmindful a while back because I was searching for answers. I’m still searching for answers – every day! I seem to ask the same questions over and over – “what am I supposed to be doing right now” and “what am I supposed to be doing with my LIFE”, “what is my purpose”, “what is that ONE thing”, “how do I know I’m on the right track”. I find that I spend a lot of time searching for shortcuts. I always seek the easy way. I distract myself from making decisions and commitments – the very things I need to do. I avoid pushing my boundaries and stay hidden away from the world. There are no real short cuts. Sure, there are smarter, more efficient and effective ways to get things done (I look for that kind of stuff all the time) but there aren’t really any shortcuts and the secrets aren’t really all that secret. I’ve learned a lot, really a lot, lot, lot in the last couple of years, but as I write these words I can’t help but think “where would I be now if instead of looking for shortcuts and distractions I had instead acted on the information I read in books years ago”? Where will I be in five years if I continue with the distractions rather than the decisions? What am I afraid of? I’m a pretty smart, creative fellow! Why do I hide my light under a bushel?

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to themadcookieman’s post:
So cool(:

Absolutely love your insight..And your new questions. And while many of us can support and give our feedback, I’m most interested in your wonderful responses because you are a pretty smart, creative fellow!

Though,I am a firm believer we are right where we’re supposed to be..and your questions and how you came to them lead me to believe you are on the precipice of change…that is perfect absolutely perfect for you(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

A question I’ve only learned very recently to remember to ask myself is…WHO CARES?? In the grand scheme of things. Will this matter 5 years from now? Another question that I think is important is “Am I in this present moment?” It is truly a blessing to be able to use our senses. To really see, feel, touch, taste, hear, and smell. To get out of our thoughts and into the moment.

In response to rn.paq911’s post:
interesting..I guess that is like “How important is it? But yours resonated with something..
Appreciate you(:

thread is from 2009 …

thought I’d like to add in 2016
this seemed to fit here(:
Empowering Personal Questions
Everyday Empowering Questions to Ask by Jeanne Marshall

You may want to select the ones that resonate for you and write them on a card for your wallet or mirror or car or top desk drawer.

What excites me about today?

What do I want?

How do I feel?

How can I share my gifts now?

What can I learn here?

How can I realize more meaning in my life?

What is worthy of my attention?

Where is your (or the) attention?

How is your (or the) energy?

What are your (or the) unknowns?

Who can I connect with here?

What can I contribute to this situation?

What can I give today?

…and what else?

What’s funny about this?

What am I grateful for?

What brings me joy in that experience?

How did I make a difference today?

How can I leave this place more beautiful than I found it?

Can I laugh now?

What is my Truth about this issue?

What’s next?

What now?

What is the question?

How can I/we be empowered?

Am I ready to receive the gifts of the Universe?

How does God see this?

Who am I?

Copyright © 2008-2012 and beyond Jeanie Marshall
Marshall House
1223 Wilshire Boulevard, #300
Santa Monica, CA 90403
(310) 392-1987
to read more

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

"Please... tell me who you are and what you want.

And if you think

those are simple questions,

keep in mind that most

people live their entire lives

without arriving at an answer."

~ Gary Zukav

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content