login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★FamilyLife & Love {affirmations}

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDDJpKnlL3_Ik3qmAMf2wXpv1YWHdTr4jyP_BPStkXFFp9Hwri

 

please join in anytime!diary_em_hart.gif

 

This thread's focus is on choosing to do valuable actions for your home and family

with soooo much love!

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

I look forward to cleaning,organizing and decorating my home because doing so adds to the environment that I/we love so very much!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQt1AiZOY5PHWCkGchnpP6Oq2wbshQ358-28abca-lSLeHVwJaA

I {always}accomplish wonderful things around my home and beyond... because I care about myself, my family unit, and our inevitable bright future {joyously}.

 

I am exceptionally kind and considerate00019004_88596.gif
My relationship is my lovely priority in my life00019004_88596.gif

 

00019004_88596.gifImage result for beautiful sun painting168454-Fall-In-Love.jpg
00019004_88596.gif

I have good instincts for allowing and caring well for us.

 

I lovingly joyfully respectfully kindly listen, share and create  to give my very best00019004_88596.gif

My daily reliable routines add a sense of peace, structure and ease to my life.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Feeling good from a place of unconditional love is how my joy expands.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I freely attend to what is important and valuable to my self and my lil'  family unit ...and wonderful things keep happening (:

 

 

I am filled with energy to do all the daily activities in my life...and then some.

731ef3af066b0984c3a9038e60d3fb43.jpg

love-flower-petals-320x240.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ14EV6BKDZZZ3y29t03SFFslXWw5yEjCJyWx0cfJtlUX7ny-vX

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content