login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★physicality & beyond -affirmations...1

This thread is  helpful to me to feel, be & do what my soul loves for me... I am still creating... though please join in anytime!diary_em_hart.gif

 

Physicality & beyond Affirmations

 

See the source image

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I look forward to a deep restful sleep and wake with enthusiasm for the day

I am well rested everyday.

- - - I choose to do the things that I know will improve my life.

- - - I take care of my health and appearance

The freedom of this moment is that of breathing oh so deeply and freely.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am intelligent in mind, body, and soul!

I am positively empowered and successful in all my ventures

 

I allow the fulfillment of my dreams and aspirations.

I am radiant, beautiful and strong and enjoy a healthy and passionate life130Affirmations20Women27.jpg I FEEL GREAT ABOUT MY PHYSICALITY,THE SHAPE I'M IN,MY STATE OF HEALTH,MY APPEARANCE

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I love how I pace myself to the rhythm of appreciation.Image result for graphics

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

maxresdefault.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Success%2BAffirmations71.png

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

money-affirmations-women.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

207886wyf8s5ujz3.jpg

My body is receiving restoration  to its natural state of perfect health!youth.jpg?rdrts=227772102grateful.png

I am pleased how my mind takes care of my body.

My body tells me what it needs

I enjoy how my physicality expresses itself.

 

This body is a beloved temple, with whom I am well-pleased

Let go of: I let go of everything that proceeds this moment…to be in this moment.

Let go of: I let go of everything that proceeds this moment…to be in this moment.

Every part of my body carries out its tasks easily and naturally

I am now wonderfully true to my dynamic healthy vision that I feel and see in my minds eye.

0091c91dd3de8b31bf49ceaf1058ff2b--i-am-affirmations-louise-hay-affirmations.jpg?b=t

My positive energy and belief system, along with my attitude and actions have a huge impact on the life I live and the success I enjoy.

eedcc1532fca2f2121f18fea8dd04a3b.jpg?w=500

48cd4884b1f0c1222462445614671f30.jpg

I am now and forever more receiving my Highest Good.

I now am clearly seeing, feeling and experiencing the physicality I value every day.

inner clarity feels so good

I passionately love my whole, healthy self.

My mind expects GREAT health and my body experiences it.

 
 

Every morning and evening I visualize the achievement of my goals

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content