login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★I Affirm....

I Affirm....

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I affirm organized thinking and clarity of my thoughts... 

I affirm each and everyday I am in a Good place, in a Good moment for allowing the life I love.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I affirm I allow myself to feel totally rested, peaceful and organized for today's perfect possibilities my life and other lives will appreciate.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I affirm I just get better better better in every way.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Today I affirm that I maintain more of the flow and experiences I love by allowing great feelings of ease and playfulness.background.gif

Today I enjoy my life doing what I have learned needs doing ... by engaging in a wonderful backdrop of inner joybackground.gif

 

Today I enjoy  doing what feels right for me.background.gif

Today I create free flowing lists of all kinds.

Today my vibration is raised by focusing on  resonating things...intentions, affirmations, quotes...  and to-do's... and images of seeing myself take great care of my well rounded to do list.background.gif It's all Good. It's all great.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I affirm a refreshing peaceful feeling emanating from my spirit.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content