login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Inspiring Affirmations

I visualize clearly from my heart and soul.

I Am capable! I Am Wise! I am elevated and invigorated! I am unrestricted and productive!

Wow! This is beautiful JOYOUS clarity I have when listing items needed for my follow thru.

I know I NOW have the energy and passion to make my thoughts reality

I claim each day as a HEALTHY, WEALTHY & WISE - day.

I am continuously replenished by divine energy in my body, mind, and soul.

 

I choose to care well for me, and see the beautiful places it takes me.

My body is strong, flexible and balanced.

I Am infused with the qualities I desire to live the life of my dreams!

 

 

 

 

 

I am now in harmony with love

 

 

....Please, Thank You, Much Love

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Please share affirmations which are currently inspiring  to you!

 

blessings to all,selfcare

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content