login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

FEBRUARY 2019 Inner Soul Satisfaction-= know your why

ย 

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

ย 

Today I love engaging in thoughts;ย  my

senses seem to dance and play.

Today I maintain more of the flow and experiences I love by allowing ease.

Today I enjoy my life doing what I have learned needs doing ... by engaging in a wonderful backdrop of inner joy

ย 

Today I enjoy ย doing what feels right for me.

Today I create free flowing lists of all kinds of resonating things...intentions, affirmations, quotes, and to-do's... and images of seeing myself take great care of my well rounded to do list.

Today I clear out anything (in the time I choose) which doesn't add to the life I love.930078da1fe3eb968a5864875f447b22--sacred-heart-doodle-quotes.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

RELATED THREADS COMING SOON

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

EVERY DAY AND EVERY WAY I CAN THOROUGHLY FEEL EVERYTHING I NEED IS HAPPENING PERFECTLY

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

ฦธฬตฬกำœฬตฬจฬ„ฦท I go to the inner place where there is no challenge,and abide in the consciousness of peace joy.

5513d676349356ef05077bef000c1631.jpg

.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content