please share affirmations and intentions you love on your healthy life!
{thread in progress-feel free to visit as is-whoops a few duplications- that's ok... I like to repeat(:}







BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I allow the power of my being to produce magnificent health in my life forever more
→ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI am responsive to life-enhancing ideas and apply them in my life.→ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am nurtured and fulfilled, content and blessed
-
- → I am intelligent in mind, body, and soul!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

- → Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I expect,claim, and agree people, places and things are harmoniously part of my experience.
- → Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ By nurturing myself , my disposition has a positive frequency for being present for others.
-
- → Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I like myself, who I am, and more importantly, who I am becoming each day forward
- → Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I deliver true value with my work. I am always excelling at work and in my personal focus.
-
- → Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Today I Am loving myself beyond intention.
- → Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Today I Am allowing the life I love to consist of all that matters to me in the best of ways.

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi