please choose your dozen of affirmations for this moment

be back later this morning.
Hope you join in(:
Anytime you want,please join in with a dozen affirmations (or so) at a time... for your present moment. {great place to organize and save daily favorites} note:feel free to go back and enhance affirmations whenever you'd like. I know I will(: Talk to you later, selfcare❤
bmindful.com/forum/.../dozensat-a-time3-affirmations-as-1st-language
|
|
Anytime you want, please join in with a dozen affirmations (or so) at a time... for your present moment. {great place to organize and save daily ...
|
|
|
I visit often, Hope you do too(:
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Inspiration from my soul fills my life in ways which create perfectly.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I ALWAYS feed my body nutritious, wholesome foods.
I Am easing into an awesome day.
I Am allowing myself to Be
what gives me more of what I enjoy feeling
by doing
more
of what works
in my life...

I Love being in my BODY. I accept and delight in its needs.
Life is good and I let it flow thru all my activities!
I like who I Am , and I like who I am becoming !
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I have time for everything that is important to me
-
- -I Am utilizing my unique, gifts, talents and abilities. I Am regularly attuned with my life’s purpose(s). I love creating my healthy happy abundant life. Everything in my life flows perfectly and with ease.
- I Am allowing a harmonious stream of positivity.
-
-
-
-
- Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I Am the co-creator of my life and I Am always manifesting my most beloved values in a balanced, delightful and healthful way.
-
-
- Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am serene in this cycle, there is no end to it.
-
-
- Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My actions are not independent of my energy, they are a Divine manifestation of it.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

★I feel more alert, more refreshed, more calm,complete,focused,strong and healthy.★I Am filled with energy to do all the daily activities of my life...and then some.★Every cell in my body vibrates with healthy rested enjoyable focused delightful energy★I Am open to the spirit of life, which carries me beyond my old-limits...to a High Creative Space.★ I choose the peace that surpasses all understanding.★I know my truth. I speak and act from my heart-place.I feel my center and can move through any and all daily life with ease★Even now, I Am free! I Am free of cares as I once referred to them.★I take positive personal ACTion to REALize my own blessed dreams, desires and potential.★It has been said:inspired action moves us to complete the act of creation.
|

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
-
- -You like the idea of having routines that keep you happily engaged and comfortably on track. This is how you run your life, is by running your routines. You are ridiculously successful with this!
-
- -The compassionate viewpoint of a situation occurs to me quite easily and naturally. I include others in my sphere on kindness, even those whose practices are not of kindness or inclusion.
-
- -wonderful, unique, beautiful events occur around me
-
- -I am someone who builds on emotions of joy, of satisfaction, of abundance and mastery. These feelings just feel good to me!
I ask myself good questions and easily respond with wonderful answers. - - - Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Peace, love, joy is my gentle essence and gives me my happy circumstances.
-
-
- Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I consciously control my biochemistry by putting my body into peak emotional states, by healthy eating, exercise, and adequate rest everyday.
-
- Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I Am so much more alert, more refreshed, calm, completely focused, stronger and remarkably healthy.
I expect joyfulness in everyone and everything I am in control of my health and wellness. I am always successful because success is a divine quality of spirit, and spirit is what I am I am inspired to write my creative truth.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi