login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★ClaimingAcceptingFeelingYOUR-NOW{As BEST LIFE}...1

This thread is for you to remember the good life ...you really have. Turn your life into your best life by allowing your mind body and spirit what is going so well

 

Please join me with affirmations you are loving

when you would love a joyful 'reality' check! love,selfcare

 

I fully accept that my life is wonderful.

 

Right now I am feeling wonderful 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I love keeping perspective about EVERYTHING  that really is going right.

My mind continuously wanders to things I am appreciating!

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Wow, love how really important things that matter in this moment are celebrate-able. {made that word up-though the joyful energy was easy to lift from my soul}

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I love my peacefulness it makes living my values easy and enjoyable.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I focus my power. I change my life.focus-attention.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content