login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Loving Marianne Williamson Quotes !

Share your favorite quotes by Marianne Williamson that you truly love!

17297.jpg

“In the eyes of God, we’re all perfect and we all have unlimited capacity to express brilliantly. I say unlimited capacity rather than unlimited potential because potential can be a dangerous concept. We can use it to tyrannize ourselves, to live in the future instead of the present, to set ourselves up for despair. We’re constantly measuring ourselves against what we think we could be, rather than what we are. Potential is a concept which can bind us to personal powerlessness Focus on human potential becomes impotent without a focus on human capacity. Capacity is expressed in the present, it is immediate, the key to it lies not in what we have inside of us, but rather in what we are willing to own that we have inside of us. There’s no point in waiting until we’re perfect at what we do, or enlightened masters, or PhDs in life, before opening ourselves to what we’re capable of doing now. Of course we’re not as good today as we’ll be tomorrow, but how will we ever get tomorrow’s promise without making some sort of move today?” Marianne Williamson

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

471fa0fbe6772d54c5397393a1fea91a.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

aad51f540fad408187abb11341212e38--life-is-beautiful-wonderful-life.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

718df6599eb85ddee5f28c76125c623d--soul-quotes-marianne-williamson-quote.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

b7606104aec20a355066b1bc16514382.jpg2559c77d9a6c9cf2c4f8b01f0e25dd77--html.jpg2.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

RETURN TO LOVE
"We can let our lives be directed by the same force that makes flowers grow. {…}To trust in the force that moves the universe is faith. Faith isn’t blind it’s visionary. Faith is believing that the universe is on our side, and that the universe knows what it’s doing. Faith is a psychological awareness of an unfolding force for good,constantly at work in all dimensions. Our attempts to direct this force only interferes with it. Our willingness to relax into it allows it to work on our behalf."~Marianne Williamson 

happiness-miracles-are-everywhere-marianne-williamson.jpg?w=639

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

quote-on-children.jpgb0c813f6a1ccd80b67db8289b91418fa.jpeg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for https://i.pinimg.com/originals/47/1f/a0/471fa0fbe6772d54c5397393a1fea91a.jpg

In response to trikletrade's post:
wise words.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content