Are You Allowing What You Need?
|
|
|---|
Cleanse your mind for prosperity by writing out these three lists:
What you want eliminated from your life first.
What you want to invite into your life.
What you are thankful for in your life. Catherine Ponder
|

related threads
Empowerment Questions
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I invite delightful purposeful clarity for creating what I need on my days off ... during any blocks of time...
I invite inspired action for the things my heart wants DONE.
I invite refreshing energy and wonderful physicality to feel great while accomplishing things.
I invite knowing my favorites of all that matters to me.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I invite my harmonious peace, goodness of spirit, love, joy & playfulness everywhere I Am.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi