login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★SOAR WITH YOUR GENTLE SPIRIT...2

please post quotes and affirmations that are true to your own gentle spirit

related thread -adding more gentle joy energy to brand new year -2019

related thread- page 1 of Soar

related thread- a gentle 'do it now'  {with joy} thread

Peace, love, joy is my gentle essence and gives me my happy circumstances.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

5a11d5f081abef6cf8526f63b2a55c38.jpg

 

I accept peace and joy in all aspects of my life

I have been posting these affirmations lately, I like how my spirit feels when reading.

I feel as my spirit is breathing ahhhhhhh

→ As never before, with every breath I take, I Am allowing beautiful feelings of freedom into my life.

→ I am calm and serene, like a feather floating on a breeze.

→ I now act with consistence and commitment because I am guided by those values I cherish most.

→ I Am redesigning my life to meet my most beloved values in a balanced, delightful and healthful way.

→ I feel my center and can move through any and all daily life with ease

→ I Am Peaceful. Divine peace and harmony surround me and dwell in me. I feel tolerance, compassion, and love for all people-including me!

→ I am very profoundly thankful for my own unique and wonderful life.

→ It is wonderful taking responsibility-knowing freedom is in the choice for freedom

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

- - - I choose to do the things that I know will improve my life.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post: Beautiful flow! Like a peaceful float on a lazy river, that fills up your senses and lets your mind rest and drift! Just like a DAY OFF!!!!

Very beautiful!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

ooh Thank you Kathi.

So glad you like(:

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I love creating my healthier happier more abundant life.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

okay-to-start-small-bid-dreams-2-400x600.jpgQuote_KJI_breath_foundation.jpgyoga-quote-yoga-animals-1.jpgmedium-blnrjqnm60-belucky-firefly-fly-leaf-quotes-serenity-original-imaet7a3f8xe7rrw.jpeg?q=70

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content