login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Gentle Emotions & Time {post quotes & affirmations)

Image result for gentle mind set pic

BHC_4a.gif

d1c6de7e5653340c9c532dee396f9e2d--psych-quotes-moving-quotes.jpg

BHC_4a.gif

I AM BALANCED

"I am happy with how I spend my time. I balance my work time and my play time each and every day. I always have time to do everything that I need to do. I am never over worked or stressed with life. I make sure that I have moments for relaxation and fun. I make time for myself and the people that I love. I take time to rest when I am tired. As a result, I am always energized.
I AM Balanced"

BHC_4a.gif

 

It's2BBeautiful%2Bthing.jpgBHC_4a.gifMusic%2Bspeaks.jpgBHC_4a.gifThe%2BCells.jpg

BHC_4a.gif

 

BHC_4a.gif

If2Bare2Bpeace.jpgYour2Bis2BGarden.jpg

BHC_4a.gif

Quotes2527s2Beasy2Bdetach2Bpeople2527ve2Bclose2Bwith2Bsometimes2527s2Bin2Bto2Byour%2Bsanity.2Bpeace2Bmind-min.png

BHC_4a.gif

1. I am allowed to feel worn out; my rest matters.
2. My limits are real and worthy of respect.
3. Small steps forward are still meaningful progress.
4. I did the best I could with the energy I had.
5. It’s okay to pause—this pause helps me continue.
6. My worth is not tied to my productivity.
7. I can breathe and return to myself now.
8. Rest is a necessary part of caring for what matters.
9. I release the pressure to do everything at once.
10. My body and mind are asking for care; I will listen.
11. I am resilient even when I feel depleted.
12. I can choose one gentle thing to do next.
13. I honor how far I’ve come, even if it’s tiring.
14. I am allowed to set boundaries to protect my energy.
15. Small acts of self-kindness add up.
16. I am not alone in feeling this way; this will pass.
17. I give myself permission to recharge without guilt.
18. My needs are important and deserve attention.
19. I can accept help when I need it.
20. I am more than my to-do list.
21. Today’s fatigue does not define tomorrow’s strength.
22. I can be gentle with myself in this moment.
23. Every moment of rest supports my future clarity.
24. I acknowledge my feelings without judgment.
25. I will meet myself with compassion and patience.

BHC_4a.gif

 

BHC_4a.gif

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content