login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★I loved how __________

I loved how __________

related threads

Your Beautiful Light

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I loved how peaceful I felt yesterday. When something I perceived as stressful occurred it didn't feel great, though feeling so peaceful initially helped me get back back there more easily.

I am so grateful for  utilizing good tools.

I loved how I was feeling the other day...when living so fully and completely felt so right.

It is amazing how good my days really are.

One day, I just didn't find myself living in present moments, I was remaining present.

      • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am serene in this cycle, there is no end to it.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I loved how I followed thru with new things the other day. I trusted. It had moments of stress, though I did it!

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I love how I saw how I was feeling from tasks, and other choices

and how I am loving to care take myself

It demonstrates the self love I profess 

I love being true to me

so I can best be the person I want to be with others

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I loved how what could have been some very stressful happenings 

turned around into

wonderful solutions

and awesome new beginnings.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content