login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

DECEMBER 2018 Kindness & Compassion Affirmations(comments/quotes too)

Kindness & CompassionĀ Affirmations

Feel free to post affirmations on kindness & compassionĀ 

Enjoy & Prospercaring-quotes.jpg

ā€œI acknowledge love as the fundamental energy ofĀ life.ā€

Positive Affirmation #26060

BE YOU

ā€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.ā€ – Vince Lombardi

I freely open and share my warm and kind heart energy by radiating love andĀ happiness.

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

I believe love is eternal and puts meaning into ourĀ lives

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

In response to Allowing Better Feeling Energy˚'s post: ā€œI acknowledge love as the fundamental energy ofĀ life.ā€ I believe that is one of my original affirmations.If not, I have used it for over 40 years.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post:

Its definitely something I've noticed on your profile page for years.

I love it(:

Speaking of finding contributions/posts from others ... Stillness posted this quote once & I love this

in relation to this loving kindness & compassion topic

Ā 

e94d5ddcc675eb922f89240012c3e096.jpg

Ā 

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content