login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★I feel quite good right now because...

I-feel-quite-good-right.jpg

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I feel quite good right now because I am home from work after a full day.

I love sitting and freeing my thoughts from the day and being in the current moment.

I love thinking about what pleases me and what I am looking forward to.

Great to be home!

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

See the source imageI feel quite good right now because it is time for sleep and I have let go of what no longer serves me, and will continue to whenever it serves my highest good.

"Welcome to tranquility.

Enjoy Your Stay"

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I feel quite good right now because it is a treasured day off and I've used my time to shift into more of what I love.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I feel quite good right now because  I Am the co-creator of my life and I Am always manifesting my most beloved values in a balanced, delightful and healthful way.

 

I feel quite good right now because I am acknowledging the good that I am aware of that exists and can feel  the good that I have not yet been introduced to.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I feel quite good right now because I am sitting after a full day at work.

(sitting is underrated)

I feel good because work was good -though day is done!tongue-out

I feel good because my hubby just brought me a bowl of delicious soup....

and ....

I have a mini vacation coming next week!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay me!

 

I AM NOW ATTRACTING DAYS THAT FEEL LIKE VACATION, FRIENDSHIPS WHICH INSPIRE, HEALTH THAT IS INVIGORATING AND ABUNDANCE WHICH MAKES IT SO EASY TO SHARE WITH OTHERS ALONG THE WAY.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I feel quite good now because

 

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

I feel good right now because I'm enjoying this:

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content