BLESSINGS TO US
ALL
I AM SO HAPPY AND GRATEFUL NOW & LOOKING FORWARD TO 2019{related thread}



|


... December 2018
end of the year type thoughts/quotes/affirmations..
intro coming soon
|
| |
 |
 |
  |
 |


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I like quote images like this-it prefaces things as the best & brings out the best.
The end of 2018... only has a couple of weeks-
so I choose to focus on the best
Hope you join IN WITH THOUGHTS & AFFIRMATIONS(:
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Affirming Quote
May I be abundant as never before, that I am now.
May I be healthy as never before, that I am now.
May I be loved and loving as never before, that I am now.
I Am loved and loving as never before, that I am now
I Am healthy as never before, that I am now.
I Am abundant as never before, that I am now.
(Matt Khan)
Abundance is the energy of
permission The more you permit
yourself the right to desire what
you want, express gratitude for
what you have, and be excited for
whatever comes your way the
more abundance you are bound
to receive.
With complete belief my weak times are now my peak times.
|
I Am
I Am a resource and resourceful.
|
I Am
I Am independent and satisfyingly creatively organized.
|
IT IS A GIVEN THAT I KNOW THAT GOD IS MY SOURCE AND SUPPLY.
IT IS A GIVEN THAT I AM CONSTANTLY PROVIDED FOR.
IT IS A GIVEN THAT I MANIFEST ABUNDANCE AND PROSPERITY WITH EASE.
IT IS A GIVEN THAT I JOYFULLY ANTICIPATE EACH DAY'S BLESSINGS
IT IS A GIVEN TO SEE THAT I GIVE THANKS BEFORE AND AFTER I WITNESS THEM.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi