
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I love the segment of Jimmy Fallons thank yous!
It isn't always the specific things he is thankful for, it is cute way for addressing gratitude!
So here is to getting it out of our joyous system w/a thank you note(:
see you soon!
selfcare
PS Join in anytime!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE SERENITY HALF BAKED
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Thank you sense of smell.
I am grateful for you today because you saved me from burnt toast (oven without timer on)
Thank you sleepiness.
I am grateful for you today because I am still too sleepy to be overwhelmed. 
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Thank you for wisdom, music, good friends to share this life with and Love...!
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post: Thank you for this beautiful thread! Thank you for all that you do for our Bmindful community!!
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
In response to Kathi's post:
Thank you very much, Kathi!I appreciate you too!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Thank you persistence, flow and energy work.
I am grateful for all of it.
I ended up creating things I couldn't see completing, let alone completing well
Thank YOU. God! I know I do nothing alone.

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
thank you joy
It is this gift I can give away

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
THANK YOU FOR BOOKMARK IDEA
(BOOKMARK-IDEA CREATED BY SERENITY LAKES)
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi