Reinforcing That Healthy Stuff - Claim It & It Begins
As I've just come home from 1 of the end of year holiday parties, I became aware of the joy I love and things I want to be more mindful of ... and love the heck out of those things.
So.... this thread is dedicated to mindful Joy
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I intend to relax and enjoy... even while being conscious of my food choices which fit the bill for my health & appearance goals.
I am the creator of my life. I create through my thoughts, my words, and my actions!
I believe in myself and my unlimited potential. I feel confident in my in my ideas and abilities. I have deep resources of untapped inner strength. I believe in my power to change and become the person I've always wanted to be.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Yesterday I woke up in just the nick of time to make it to work.
I learned I can get ready very quickly and time is my friend. I made it to work with a minute to spare! It was amazing.
I learned a lot from this experience...
While I can do it... Amazingly so.
I prefer to ease into my days... being in touch with my thoughts, feelings ... and doing my daily intentions/affirmations/prayer & meditative-ways FIRST. I prefer to mindfully prefer morning food.
I will say I'm deeply grateful and appreciative for the awesome lunch my hubby brought me later that day(:
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
-
I take loving care of myself and I LOVE taking care of my needs.
-
My needs are a precious part of my humanity.
-
I now choose to enjoy my life!
-
I am free to be joyous!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content