Let go of: I let go of everything that preceded this moment…to be in this moment.

|
Let go of: I let go of everything that proceeds this moment…to be in this moment.
Let go of: I let go of everything that proceeds this moment…to be in this moment.
|
The above is one of my favorites..on letting go-so excellent for being in the moment
and it assists any other affirmation which comes right after
The above is one of my favorites... To me there is nothing like having a typical day feeling like a vacation of your choice, the
harmonious energy that goes with it... friendships who give you opportunities to be your best self (with them and others with you), and all forms of abundance which allows the giving that feels so perfect for all.
Today will be that good day.
Because I claim it as so,
Thank you Thank you Thank you
Amen
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
feel very
free
to join
in
anytime!
and please if you desire
share how your affirmations are working for you(:
related threads coming soon
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY EVERYONE!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post:
Wonderful experience with this morning's affirmation.
This is tonight's affirmation:
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
It is wonderful taking responsibility-knowing freedom is in the choice for freedom.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
- Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I Am so much more alert, more refreshed, calm, completely focused, stronger and remarkably healthy.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I intend to be an instrument of infinite peace
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi